Our Most Affordable Roof - ClassicStandardPlus™
Enjoy our competitively priced shingle roof, backed by the workmanship and warranty of the Hippo Roofing brand.
HANDS DOWN, IT’S NOT EVEN CLOSE
Hippo Roofs Beats the Pants Off the Competition
- FINANCING AVAILABLE
- ALGAE RESISTANT MFG. WARRANTY
- RENAIL DECK TO CODE - 8D RING SHANKED NAILS
- GALVANIZED SHINGLE - 1 ¼ “ RING SHANKED NAILS
- LIFETIME MFG. WARRANTY
- 20 YEAR NON-PRO-RATED
- FREE WIND MITIGATION REPORT
- FREE ANNUAL INSPECTION
- PROBABLE INSURANCE SAVINGS
CLASS A FIRE RATING
Class A is the highest industry rating offering the very best resistance to fire. All Hippo roofs are Class A. This doesn’t seem too important, but it is as we have already witnessed one of our roofs saving a home from destruction by fire.
WIND WARRANTY 130 MPH
Best ratings against strong winds!
We roof homes, determine damages, photo document, write Xactimate estimates and encourage no one to file an insurance claim. It is always your decision to determine if paying for storm damage is best addressed out of pocket on a retail basis or by filing an insurance claim. Please remember it is always your responsibility to pay any insurance deductibles and fraud to receive claim payment beyond the amount paid for repairs completed.
Don’t lose sleep over dealing with your storm damage. We are here to make your restoration simple and professional no matter if your repair is on a retail basis, or you go through your insurance company. We know what documentation insurance companies need, and we’ll provide them promptly to your insurance carrier as well as yourself if property insurance is the way that you decide to go. We will also meet with your adjuster to point out your roof damage and discuss repair methods. Find out why so many property owners in the area use us for all their roof service needs.
Section 489.147, Florida Statues. prohibits contractors from:
Soliciting residential property owners through prohibited advertisements are defined as written or electronic communications to a consumer which encourage, instruct, or induce a consumer to contact a contractor or public adjuster to file an insurance claim for roof damage.
Prohibited advertisements include, but are not limited to, door hangers, business cards, magnets, flyers, pamphlets, and emails. However, a communication is NOT a prohibited advertisement IF such communication states in a font size at least 12 points and at least half as large as the largest font size used in the communication that:
- The consumer is responsible for payment of any insurance deductible;
- It is insurance fraud punishable as a felony of the third degree for a contractor to knowingly or willfully, and with intent to injure, defraud, or deceive, pay, waive, or rebate all or part of an insurance deductible covered by a property insurance policy; AND
- It is insurance fraud punishable as a felony of the third degree to intentionally file an insurance claim containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information.