If you are considering investing in a metal roof for your home, then you will be glad to have found us at Hippo Roofing. We are a Brevard County metal roofing company that is locally operated and dedicated to making premium-grade roofing affordable for most budgets. In fact, you can get a metal roof for the same cost as a traditional asphalt shingle roof!
Sound too good to be true? It isn’t.
That’s because we are a family-owned business, giving us total control over our products and pricing. We are also A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, which means we never sacrifice quality. If your roof is old, damaged, or failing to provide the energy savings that your home needs, our Brevard County metal roofers are here to help.
Trusted Metal Roofing Installers
Proper installation is important when investing in metal roofing. Otherwise, you could be dealing with unsightly dents, scratches, crooked panels, and leaks.
You don’t have to worry about any of those things—now that you've found reliable Brevard County metal roofing installers!
We offer high-quality metal roofing options including DefenderRoof™ and GuardianRoof™.™ We also provide expert-level metal roof installation, so that you can enjoy a roof that protects your home for 50 years or more!
Our metal roofs are:
- Strong: Metal roofs resist storm damage from rain, wind, impacts, fire, and other hazards for many years, offering unsurpassed protection for your home.
- Stylish: The sleek appearance of metal roofs makes them a favorite for many homeowners, and there are several style and color options to choose from.
- Energy-Efficient: As one of the most energy-efficient roofing types, a metal roof can save you hundreds on your yearly heating and cooling costs.
- Valuable: The long-term value of a metal roof cannot be matched by other roofing types, because metal retains its beauty and strength for decades.
Our metal roof options:
- DefenderRoof™- Class 4 Impact Resistant, Class A Fire Rating, and Class 90 Uplift Test Rating
- GuardianRoof™- Class 4 Impact Resistant, Class A Fire Rating, and Class 90 Uplift Test Rating
- SuperRoof™ - Designer Metal Roof
Grab a Free Quote from Metal Roofers
Do you want more information about our Brevard County roofing company? Give us a call at Hippo Roofing today to chat with a friendly and knowledgeable member of our team, or use our online form to request a free project cost estimate.
While you’re here, you might want to learn about our other available roofing materials and the additional services that we offer—including replacement gutters, storm damage repairs, and insulation. Contact us anytime!
We roof homes, determine damages, photo document, write Xactimate estimates and encourage no one to file an insurance claim. It is always your decision to determine if paying for storm damage is best addressed out of pocket on a retail basis or by filing an insurance claim. Please remember it is always your responsibility to pay any insurance deductibles and fraud to receive claim payment beyond the amount paid for repairs completed.
Don’t lose sleep over dealing with your storm damage. We are here to make your restoration simple and professional no matter if your repair is on a retail basis, or you go through your insurance company. We know what documentation insurance companies need, and we’ll provide them promptly to your insurance carrier as well as yourself if property insurance is the way that you decide to go. We will also meet with your adjuster to point out your roof damage and discuss repair methods. Find out why so many property owners in the area use us for all their roof service needs.
Section 489.147, Florida Statues. prohibits contractors from:
Soliciting residential property owners through prohibited advertisements are defined as written or electronic communications to a consumer which encourage, instruct, or induce a consumer to contact a contractor or public adjuster to file an insurance claim for roof damage.
Prohibited advertisements include, but are not limited to, door hangers, business cards, magnets, flyers, pamphlets, and emails. However, a communication is NOT a prohibited advertisement IF such communication states in a font size at least 12 points and at least half as large as the largest font size used in the communication that:
- The consumer is responsible for payment of any insurance deductible;
- It is insurance fraud punishable as a felony of the third degree for a contractor to knowingly or willfully, and with intent to injure, defraud, or deceive, pay, waive, or rebate all or part of an insurance deductible covered by a property insurance policy; AND
- It is insurance fraud punishable as a felony of the third degree to intentionally file an insurance claim containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information.