Roofing Company Merritt Island, FL
If you are looking for a roofing company in Merritt Island, you are in the right place. Hippo Roof, headquartered in Melbourne, serves all of Brevard County with roofing installation and repair for both commercial and residential buildings.
What Sets Our Roofing Contractor Apart
Hippo Roof is striving to be the best roofer in the local area, but the only way to achieve that kind of reputation is to earn it — one job at a time. Here are some of the ways that we stand out from the pack in ways that will benefit you.
- You get a roofer who is the industry leader in the standard of quality that we deliver. Our minimum standard of quality is higher than the maximum effort you’ll get from many other roofers. Learn more about our quality standards.
- You get a quote that doesn’t come with high-pressure sales tactics. We don’t strong-arm our customers into agreeing to something that they don’t really need or aren’t sure they want. We lay out the facts and let you make a decision on your own terms.
- You get a guarantee that’s better than any other roofing guarantee we know of out there. We offer you a lifetime guarantee on materials and labor on the metal roofs that we install. A Hippo Roof should be the last roof you ever buy.
Why Metal Roofs?
Many people in Merritt Island are more familiar with asphalt shingles as roofing material. Shingles are installed on more roofing jobs, but it’s not because it’s the best or most durable material. Metal roofs outperform shingles in many ways, but shingles are cheaper. Therefore, in the short term, it makes sense to many people. They simply put shingles on their roof and assume that they’ll save up for re-doing the job in 10 or 15 years. Since affordability is a concern to almost everyone, we’ve now made it possible to get a metal roof for the same price as shingles*. Here are some other benefits of metal roofs:
- Metal roofs last far longer than shingles. They resist rain, wind, hail, sleet, and other severe weather. Since Merritt Island is a place that’s prone to being hit by hurricanes, you need a roof that won’t need to be replaced after the next big storm that comes through.
- Metal roofs are energy efficient. Save on heating and cooling bills.
- Learn more about the benefits of metal roofs.
Ask for a free quote today
Contact Hippo Roof for your quote and find out how much your home can benefit from a metal roof. Choose Roofs For Life™ today.